I’m 18.5 weeks and growing faster than I ever remember with my other two. If there’s one thing I dread, it’s maternity clothes. I try to go as long as possible without purchasing kangaroo pants and maternity tops. Luckily, I have a lot of form fitted shirts that are nice and long. There are a few other items I love keeping on hand.
- Bella Band- I love being able to wear my same pants that I know fit me well. I have always struggled finding maternity pants that suit me so the Bella Band is something I love having around.
- Extra Long Cami. These give me a little extra support and also a little added length over the top of my pants. I don’t like feeling exposed to the world, and this makes sure everything stays in place where it should.
- Leggings- I love wearing leggings under dresses. I haven’t really tried this with any other baby, but I’m pretty sure I will love leggings this time around. They have an elastic waist so they will fit for the duration of my pregnancy.
- Comfortable shoes- I’ve been wearing flip flops and flats like there’s no tomorrow. I usually swell like a balloon the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy so I’m enjoying cute shoes while I can.
- Dresses- these are the easiest (and most comfortable!) to wear while pregnant. I actually spotted this maternity dress at Target the other day and I think I’m going to get it.
- Cocoa Butter- I put lotion on my growing belly every morning and sometimes night. I don’t know if it helps prevent stretch marks, but I’ve been pretty fortunate to have minimal marks. My first pregnancy I didn’t get any, my second I got a few. Let’s hope my third is kind to me as well.
- Chocolate. Trust me, I’m a much happier pregnant when I have chocolate around.
What did I miss? What are your pregnancy must haves?